Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Can't help thinking the ref got a little bit of a hard rap for his performance today

Can't help thinking the ref got a little bit of a hard rap for his performance today

The offside for our pelanty was the lino's mistake, so the only big one he got wrong was the other pelanty we should have had for the foul on Mustafi and even that was arguably one the lino had the better view for.

Xaka sending off was arguably the correct decision (and anyway, the lino was the one who advised the ref) and Burnley's pelanty was a stone-waller.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    The offside for our pelanty was the lino's mistake, so the only big one he got wrong was the other pelanty we should have had for the foul on Mustafi and even that was arguably one the lino had the better view for.

Xaka sending off was arguably the correct decision (and anyway, the lino was the one who advised the ref) and Burnley's pelanty was a stone-waller.
    I have been looking at it and I think the re-enactment was wrong. It shows where Koscielny was a fraction before whomever kicked the ball. When whomever kicked the ball Koscielny had actually managed to get onside. Cheating video replay professionals!

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    I have been looking at it and I think the re-enactment was wrong. It shows where Koscielny was a fraction before whomever kicked the ball. When whomever kicked the ball Koscielny had actually managed to get onside. Cheating video replay professionals!
    You're f*cking right, you know. Just watched it again and he was well, well, WELL onside the moment Sanchez struck the ball. The moment Sky showed was before Kos dropped back onside.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    You're f*cking right, you know. Just watched it again and he was well, well, WELL onside the moment Sanchez struck the ball. The moment Sky showed was before Kos dropped back onside.
    That's what I thought when watching the stream. But I just looked online and using pause and play a frame at a time, he is still offside when Alexis kicks it forward the first frame. Close one, though.

How many late goals have we scored this season?

I wonder if he'll stick with Giroud up front now he's had a game he didn't score in. Would be interested to see Lucas or Welbz with Alexis and Iwobi.