Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Nice to see Alexis ending a match looking so happy. That cnut Moss is useless.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    He deserved to be sent off for the lack of quality and laziness of the original pass.
    Terrible pass. Quite amazing when you consider some of the superb balls he played throughout the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Terrible pass. Quite amazing when you consider some of the superb balls he played throughout the game.
    I thought Xhaka was excellent, exactly the sort of passer of the ball we've needed back there for years.

Xhaka and Ramsey together will get us murdered by a good team, mind. Not that it's an issue now

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I thought Xhaka was excellent, exactly the sort of passer of the ball we've needed back there for years.

Xhaka and Ramsey together will get us murdered by a good team, mind. Not that it's an issue now
    I think he's a good player. A bit stupid at times but having said that his tackle wasn't the most idiotic moment of the game. That award goes to Coquelin.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I think he's a good player. A bit stupid at times but having said that his tackle wasn't the most idiotic moment of the game. That award goes to Coquelin.
    I thought Xhaka's was worse because Coq just reacted stupidly on the spur of the moment. Xhaka played a terrible ball, realized it, thought about it for second, and then dove in like an idiot (even if I remain unconvinced it was a red card).

Coq was more a moment of madness. An Eboue, for lack of a better term.