Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nice to see Alexis ending a match looking so happy. That cnut Moss is useless.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    My favourite bit of inane analysis was before they decided the free kick was offside Quinn kept saying he wasn't sure that Mee's leg was high as Kos was bending forward, which sort of ignored the fact that Mee kicked him in the face. If you kick someone in the face, Niall, it's a foul you stupid Irish c*nt.

BTW can someone post a gif that shows Kos wasn't when the kick was actually taken? Looking at you BGS
    Look at mail online and you can see he was offside when the ball was kicked...it wasn't a free kick, it was from a short corner
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I think Xhaka deserved to be sent off for the sheer stupidity of the tackle.
    He deserved to be sent off for the lack of quality and laziness of the original pass.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    He deserved to be sent off for the lack of quality and laziness of the original pass.
    Terrible pass. Quite amazing when you consider some of the superb balls he played throughout the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Terrible pass. Quite amazing when you consider some of the superb balls he played throughout the game.
    I thought Xhaka was excellent, exactly the sort of passer of the ball we've needed back there for years.

Xhaka and Ramsey together will get us murdered by a good team, mind. Not that it's an issue now

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That's a good angle actually as it displays that he was absolutely under control; you can see his leading foot moving towards the ball. It one of those that looks a bit like a classic sending off challenge but isn't.

Moss was clearly determined that Burnley were going to get something from the game so it was silly to give him an excuse, really.
    Was a scissor tackle, yellow card.

I thought Xhaka was excellent, exactly the sort of passer of the ball we've needed back there for years.

Xhaka and Ramsey together will get us murdered by a good team, mind. Not that it's an issue now
    I think he's a good player. A bit stupid at times but having said that his tackle wasn't the most idiotic moment of the game. That award goes to Coquelin.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I think he's a good player. A bit stupid at times but having said that his tackle wasn't the most idiotic moment of the game. That award goes to Coquelin.
    I thought Xhaka's was worse because Coq just reacted stupidly on the spur of the moment. Xhaka played a terrible ball, realized it, thought about it for second, and then dove in like an idiot (even if I remain unconvinced it was a red card).

Coq was more a moment of madness. An Eboue, for lack of a better term.

Still, nice to be on the good end of a **** refereeing decision.

on another note, Mike ****ing Dean
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Glad the sending-off has been cleared up. His two legs were not both off the ground when he tackled. I think what did for him was the way he feinted into it. We should appeal imo.

Moss got that wrong and he got the Mustafi penalty wrong and he got the 2 yellow cards not shown for fairly vicious, dangerous tackles in the first half - one of which would have meant the Burnley guy would have walked in the second half.