Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Not sure if Hilary Clinton is making any attempt to conceal the fact that this is the

Not sure if Hilary Clinton is making any attempt to conceal the fact that this is the

worst day of her life, but if she is, she’s doing a terrible job. She looks utterly, utterly bereft

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    worst day of her life, but if she is, she’s doing a terrible job. She looks utterly, utterly bereft
    Seems a bit mean making her go, to be honest. It must be like watching your worst enemy fück your wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Seems a bit mean making her go, to be honest. It must be like watching your worst enemy fück your wife.
    Do you have a worst enemy Burney?

as I get older I tend not to hate anybody as I live a boring existence. There are just plenty of annoying people around.
    Of course this could change in a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Do you have a worst enemy Burney?

as I get older I tend not to hate anybody as I live a boring existence. There are just plenty of annoying people around.
    Of course this could change in a second.
    Of course not. Only people in fiction have worst enemies, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Of course not. Only people in fiction have worst enemies, I think.
    Maybe we all do but we just haven't met them yet.

It might be that fella who likes to try to get on the train before me when clearly I was there first.

I will push him under next time I see him just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Maybe we all do but we just haven't met them yet.

It might be that fella who likes to try to get on the train before me when clearly I was there first.

I will push him under next time I see him just in case.
    Yes. Actually I was thinking about this and the mere fact of someone fücking your wife would instantly make that person your worst enemy anyway (assuming you're not a pervert), so I think my analogy stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I have it on a good source that she was a bit tipsy

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    I have it on a good source that she was a bit tipsy
    Hey, so forget all that. Berlin prostitutes. C'mon lads, make me some suggestions.