Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Blimey. To read some people on Twitter, you'd think that at some point this afternoon

Blimey. To read some people on Twitter, you'd think that at some point this afternoon

the world will be plunged into perpetual darkness, a big, burning eye will appear over the White House and there will be Orcs everywhere.

People really need to calm the fück down

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    the world will be plunged into perpetual darkness, a big, burning eye will appear over the White House and there will be Orcs everywhere.

People really need to calm the fück down
    Yes, it would appear that not only is winter coming, but the Huns are at the gate.

I was chatting to a chap yesterday who was bemoaning the coming effects of Brexit. I suggested that, whilst times may appear a little uncertain, the sun will continue to rise and to set, business will continue to be transacted, life will go on, and a way through will be found. He looked at me as if I was mentally deficient and changed the subject

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, it would appear that not only is winter coming, but the Huns are at the gate.

I was chatting to a chap yesterday who was bemoaning the coming effects of Brexit. I suggested that, whilst times may appear a little uncertain, the sun will continue to rise and to set, business will continue to be transacted, life will go on, and a way through will be found. He looked at me as if I was mentally deficient and changed the subject
    Yes, it's interesting that, given their penchant for identifying pseudo trends that The Guardian hasn't to my knowledge yet published an article about the modern trend to a sort of irrational, unbridled, doom-laden, bedwetting pessimism that is totally impervious to reason. It's like being surrounded by people in the grip of a perpetual panic attack, ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It was minus 12 when I got up and there are Huns everywhere -I'd call that bad

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It was minus 12 when I got up and there are Huns everywhere -I'd call that bad
    Any White Walkers?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Any White Walkers?
    I think they just refer to them as Austrians here, b