Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: **** you Koeman

**** you Koeman

I am not traipsing up to Sunderland to watch the BiL

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'm fairly sure that is beyond the call of duty. Bit odd though - only one injury from being back in the team or is Holgate a CB? Or are they playing three. Not really seen them much recently

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'm fairly sure that is beyond the call of duty. Bit odd though - only one injury from being back in the team or is Holgate a CB? Or are they playing three. Not really seen them much recently
    They played a 3 against Chelsea.....which went well

I get the impression they're not best pals but he'd never say anything, just a vibe

Mate of mine who is a big Evertonian told me this last night, I was quite surprised.

He is a huge fan of BIL but suggested time and injury had caught up with him. Not dismissing him you understand (before you go all Nic on me), just that the duo of Funes and Williams was clearly the way forward for the rest of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Mate of mine who is a big Evertonian told me this last night, I was quite surprised.

He is a huge fan of BIL but suggested time and injury had caught up with him. Not dismissing him you understand (before you go all Nic on me), just that the duo of Funes and Williams was clearly the way forward for the rest of this season.
    Felt for him after the Arsenal game, both his yellows were covering for errors by Williams but can't really knock their recent run of form that his kept him out, although was a little surprised he didn't get the game after they were knocked out of the FA Cup. As la suggests though, they are only 1 injury from needing him back.

Felt for him after the Arsenal game, both his yellows were covering for errors by Williams but can't really knock their recent run of form that his kept him out, although was a little surprised he didn't get the game after they were knocked out of the FA Cup. As la suggests though, they are only 1 injury from needing him back.
    Bit short sighted of RK to release him in such case.

But you know, Sunderland FFS.

There goes the chance to get the signed Everton shirt then
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    There goes the chance to get the signed Everton shirt then
    Not sure where he'd go though. Certainly doesn't fancy moving the family to Sunderland and has 18 months on his contract plus due a testimonial......he might just do what Osman did and see it out and walk away.