Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you suffer from any unusual medical complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    That is serious, perhaps heart related, or maybe organ failure. I recall this vividly when a family member was ill.

Something to do with blood flow which given you are exerting yourself in the form of physical exercise makes sense.

Yes, serious. Check it out. You may be ****ed.

Not “check it out” like a rapper may say, actually check it out.
    I have heard this. to be honest it may be my right shoulder.

I was told it was because I run like Shaggy from scooby doo.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    That is serious, perhaps heart related, or maybe organ failure. I recall this vividly when a family member was ill.

Something to do with blood flow which given you are exerting yourself in the form of physical exercise makes sense.

Yes, serious. Check it out. You may be ****ed.

Not “check it out” like a rapper may say, actually check it out.
    Yes, yes, but what about my itchy arse?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, yes, but what about my itchy arse?
    Given your history I would say you are also ****ed. Sorry old boy.

Now, who is next?

I have intermittent Hurty Toe Syndrome, mainly on the big toe of my right foot, but occasionally on the left. It manifests in sporadic stabbing bursts of pain around the joint. I realise this isn't necessarily an unusual condition. It might be gout or arthritis, but I struggle on, preferring to die than go to the doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I have intermittent Hurty Toe Syndrome, mainly on the big toe of my right foot, but occasionally on the left. It manifests in sporadic stabbing bursts of pain around the joint. I realise this isn't necessarily an unusual condition. It might be gout or arthritis, but I struggle on, preferring to die than go to the doctor.
    Maybe you have the wrong size of shoe?

You stop sort of measuring your feet size at a certain age and assume that's the size for the rest of your life.

Sounds like you have what Bob Marley deaded of. RIP.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fůckers even more.

Could you be shooting yourself in the foot?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman