:hehe: I’ve just opened the laziest ever fortune cookie message

“What will soon transpire will influence what happens in the future”

Serves me right for ordering a dirty Chinky from Archway Road

Transpirational stuff, there.

Oh, and you're lacist.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

What did you order? Singapore Noodles, chicken balls and red gloop are all givens, but what else?

Chinese, at lunchtime? This is some radical shít. I've only ever eaten chinese at lunchtime once (other than when in chineeland) and that was in a restaurant in Tewkesbury. It was shít.

Hold on, I used to eat chinese at lunchtime regularly. There was a client who used to take me to China Tang at the Dorchester regularly, and others I would meet in various chinese places in Bayswater. Thais, you see. Couldn't bear to eat the 'Thai' food in London, so stuck to chinese. So, in short, my first paragraph is nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Chinese, at lunchtime? This is some radical shít. I've only ever eaten chinese at lunchtime once (other than when in chineeland) and that was in a restaurant in Tewkesbury. It was shít.

Hold on, I used to eat chinese at lunchtime regularly. There was a client who used to take me to China Tang at the Dorchester regularly, and others I would meet in various chinese places in Bayswater. Thais, you see. Couldn't bear to eat the 'Thai' food in London, so stuck to chinese. So, in short, my first paragraph is nonsense.
    Also, I've known you visit places on your own and go to an all you can eat chinky for lunch as a special treat

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Also, I've known you visit places on your own and go to an all you can eat chinky for lunch as a special treat
    Christ, so I have. And pretty recently, too. Is it dementia?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What did you order? Singapore Noodles, chicken balls and red gloop are all givens, but what else?
    Wonton soup, pork ribs and egg fried rice. A half-hearted order, I'd be first to admit.

Wonton soup, pork ribs and egg fried rice. A half-hearted order, I'd be first to admit.
    Ordering rice rather than Singapore noodles is madness, man! Apart from anything else, it's harder to eat.

Good call on the ribs, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

This was yesterday's din dins. I only found the fortune cookie when I went to chuck out the detritus this morning.

But yes, there never seems a good enough reason to eat Chinese for lunch, though an Indian even less so.

You don't feel that the absence of balls with pink fluorescent gloop was a mistake?