Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Those crazy Dutch lefties are organising an anti-Trump demonstration tomorrow.

Those crazy Dutch lefties are organising an anti-Trump demonstration tomorrow.

In Amsterdam.

Daft bástards.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    In Amsterdam.

Daft bástards.
    I bet Geert Wilders and his awesome hair won't be there, though, will they?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I bet Geert Wilders and his awesome hair won't be there, though, will they?
    He's busy oppressing Moroccans that day.

Apparently he has demanded 'less, less, less Moroccans'. Thick bástard can't even speak English properly.

He's busy oppressing Moroccans that day.

Apparently he has demanded 'less, less, less Moroccans'. Thick bástard can't even speak English properly.
    He really does seem to have it in for Moroccans in particular, doesn't he? What about other North Africans and general Allans? Is he OK with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He really does seem to have it in for Moroccans in particular, doesn't he? What about other North Africans and general Allans? Is he OK with them?
    There are lots and lots of Moroccans in the Netherlands, I know not why. I remember being told that the little grey garnalen so beloved of the Dutch are customarily peeled by Moroccan women imported expressly for this purpose, but the details of the arrangement escape me.

Mmmmm garnalen

There are lots and lots of Moroccans in the Netherlands, I know not why. I remember being told that the little grey garnalen so beloved of the Dutch are customarily peeled by Moroccan women imported expressly for this purpose, but the details of the arrangement escape me.

Mmmmm garnalen
    Mmmmm, indeed.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."