Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Going to be in search of German poontang this weekend. Berleen. Please help.

Going to be in search of German poontang this weekend. Berleen. Please help.

I'm aware that prostitution is completely legal there but I don't know. I feel like *she should be the one paying. You know?

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    I'm aware that prostitution is completely legal there but I don't know. I feel like *she should be the one paying. You know?
    Here's how it's done.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I have not been to Germany. But I have been to Austria and perhaps it works the same way.

Odd places with signs in the window called Studio number x.
    I suspect these are knocking shops. as I mentioned here once there was a peculiar lady sweeping the same spot of pavement as I on my way back from my trip to Mcdonalds.

I suspect you have to give her a codeword or ask for directions or something.

How does it work anywhere? One deploys charm, wit, generosity and courtesy and one trusts that one thing may lead to another.

Given which, you might be best off just paying for it.

Poontang? Check out Ted Nugent here.

Poontang, for all love.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How does it work anywhere? One deploys charm, wit, generosity and courtesy and one trusts that one thing may lead to another.

Given which, you might be best off just paying for it.
    ... ...
    Last edited by eastgermanautos; 01-19-2017 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    here's how it's done.