Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Yuvraj & dhoni

Yuvraj & dhoni

As good as they've been I think they are only achieving a par score (at current rate)...need to cut loose these final overs.

not sure if MSD is just trying to get his century....

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    As good as they've been I think they are only achieving a par score (at current rate)...need to cut loose these final overs.

Should never of got that Kohl lad out. In fact, keeping their out of touch openers in may well be the best way to go in these games.

Luck may be on our side though

"You're kidding! England get away with one and MS Dhoni is denied a maximum. A full-bunger from Woakes is helped towards the crowd, only to hit the wires of the overheard camera. Dead ball given." Fricking joke

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

I think they went past par - we're ****ed

Yep....Dhoni accelerated there...went from 80 off 91 balls to 134 off 122

so roughly 50 off 30 balls...good finish.

Good luck to England....I took the 1.51 for India pre match so traded out now. No point sweating a close finish if England somehow manage to keep their cool and bat maturely.

I'd like to see them get to around 240-250 in 40 overs with around 8 wickets and then just go crazy in the last 10 and see where they're at the finish.

-

looking forward to tomorrow morning....go RENEGADES.

I was actually in the process of typing - England are Toni Kroooosing this.

cue - wicket huge wicket...solid innings from Roy. solid. can't ask for more.