Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So it appears that Sam out of Sam and Dave will be playing The Donald's inauguration

So it appears that Sam out of Sam and Dave will be playing The Donald's inauguration

Does he just leave gaps where Dave used to do the singing, I wonder? If so, it could be quite the comedy routine.

The only other people I've heard of on the list are the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Although I do like the sound of 'Big and Rich'.

C2gJkkxVQAAW5Th.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Does he just leave gaps where Dave used to do the singing, I wonder? If so, it could be quite the comedy routine.

The only other people I've heard of on the list are the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Although I do like the sound of 'Big and Rich'.

C2gJkkxVQAAW5Th.jpg
    What the hell is a Tornado Marching Band, b? Just one big wind section?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    What the hell is a Tornado Marching Band, b? Just one big wind section?
    They do a great cover of Blowin' In The Wind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It does look spectacularly shít, but then when were these things anything else? Literally the only reason I'll be tuning in tomorrow will be in the hope that it kicks right off and I might get to see some hippies getting stomped. opcorn:

Dylan tribute band? Could also do Hurricane, Rainy Day Women?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Dylan tribute band? Could also do Hurricane, Rainy Day Women?
    MAGA's Farm?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It does look spectacularly shít, but then when were these things anything else? Literally the only reason I'll be tuning in tomorrow will be in the hope that it kicks right off and I might get to see some hippies getting stomped. opcorn:
    Even without a riot, the lefty meltdown in twitter is going to be phenomenal. What we really need is for him to say something deeply offensive in the speech. Imagine if he announced the immediate overturning of Bradley Manning's pardon!

Even without a riot, the lefty meltdown in twitter is going to be phenomenal. What we really need is for him to say something deeply offensive in the speech. Imagine if he announced the immediate overturning of Bradley Manning's pardon!
    Oh, yes! And very deliberately called him 'Bradley', 'he' and 'him'. Just a speech designed to troll everyone who didn't vote for him would be fantastic.

Sadly, he'll probably do some tired old shîte about healing divisions and being President for all Americans.

Should be thankful he didn't get Chas and Dave.

He can't though can he?... I thought whatever (and it's a stupid rule) the leaving president did by way of pardons etc, can't be overturned by the new President.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar