Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Fantasy League - inappropriate names

Fantasy League - inappropriate names

To my great ire I found myself up against a team called "PedoWenger'sKiddies". Apart from thrashing them (it was in the cup) I naturally complained.

It's taken nearly a week for the team to be forced ot change its name but they seem quite realxed about it all. Shouldn't they have booted the fcuker out the league>

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    To my great ire I found myself up against a team called "PedoWenger'sKiddies". Apart from thrashing them (it was in the cup) I naturally complained.

It's taken nearly a week for the team to be forced ot change its name but they seem quite realxed about it all. Shouldn't they have booted the fcuker out the league>
    Well done for sticking up to them m - these people are ****s

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post

I didn't enter this time M but my team name was always 'WHITE POWER'

Is that ok I wonder
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

No idea. So long as it isn't anti-Arsenal or anti-UK I couldn't give a monkey's.
    Last edited by Mo Britain less Europe; 01-18-2017 at 11:32 PM.