Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I miss Nicosia. He was like a low ranking STASI functionary patrolling the

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    And you think you know better, my friend?

He was the master of passive aggression.
    Yes. Although sometimes it wasn't all that passive.

He was also spectacularly over-sensitive and would take offence even on the rare occasions when absolutely none was intended.

Well he was chased away by the man you chased away so in boxing parlance that makes you the man who beat the man who beat the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

He was also spectacularly over-sensitive and would take offence even on the rare occasions when absolutely none was intended.
    He's a victim of changing times, I guess. In the days when most of those of a mind to criticise Wenger were supporters of rival clubs, his responses made perfect sense. But since nowadays, much of that opprobrium towards the manager comes from fellow Arsenal fans, that approach has become inappropriate.

Amongst ourselves, we ought to be able to discuss these matters in an honest, manly fashion.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Nicosia clashed with DT on twitter
    DT told him to go for a walk
    Nicosia asked him if he has a problem with walkers
    DT gave up
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Once he went down my comments were edited route he couldn't really get out of that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Nicosia clashed with DT on twitter
    DT told him to go for a walk
    Nicosia asked him if he has a problem with walkers
    DT gave up
    DT? Donald Trump?

A loud and gobby cund who I guess is called Don Turpin
    DT " go for one of them long walks mate , off you go now "
    Nic " Do you have a problem with walkers ? "

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Once he went down my comments were edited route he couldn't really get out of that one.
    Yes, he lost his shït because he was proven to have criticised an Arsenal player, the cognitive dissonance was too much and his head exploded. I'd forgotten that.

The fact that Sanchez didn't even bloody play for us at the time didn't seem to change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Nic " Do you have a problem with walkers ? "

Oh my days

The phantom editor was at large