Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I miss Nicosia. He was like a low ranking STASI functionary patrolling the

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Funnily enough, 10 years almost to the day, I had such a vicious row with greg mitchell I ended up phoning him to arrange to meet up and discuss it mano a mano
    And what was the result of the phone call and/or meeting?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You big ****ing spanner.
    You are aware of the full facts of the matter, enabling you to draw this judgement, clearly. I mean, you wouldn't be gratuitously offensive, thereby displaying heroic levels of ignorance, would you?

Oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    And what was the result of the phone call and/or meeting?
    We reached an understanding, like gentlemen.

Funnily enough, 10 years almost to the day, I had such a vicious row with greg mitchell I ended up phoning him to arrange to meet up and discuss it mano a mano
    Was the row about your mum going bye-bye ?

10 characters? Pile of cund.

We reached an understanding, like gentlemen.
    Oh? Well I do hope you used condoms, old son.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Was the row about your mum going bye-bye ?

wd f. I was feeling slightly touchy about the subject.

You are aware of the full facts of the matter, enabling you to draw this judgement, clearly. I mean, you wouldn't be gratuitously offensive, thereby displaying heroic levels of ignorance, would you?

Oh.
    Don't lecture me on being offensive old boy. You don't intimidate me like you may try to do others.

I am simply curious as to how can a row be vicious?

You say some mean and nasty things, he says some mean and nasty things, in fact neither of you say mean or nasty things, you type them. Surely if it escalating to levels of huge discomfort you simply exit the discussion.

It’s the ****ing internet for ****s sake. Vicious? Have a fúcking word with yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Don't lecture me on being offensive old boy. You don't intimidate me like you may try to do others.

I am simply curious as to how can a row be vicious?

You say some mean and nasty things, he says some mean and nasty things, in fact neither of you say mean or nasty things, you type them. Surely if it escalating to levels of huge discomfort you simply exit the discussion.

It’s the ****ing internet for ****s sake. Vicious? Have a fúcking word with yourself.
    Who made you the boss of my vocabulary?

Don't try to censor me with your sanctimony. It won't wash with me.

I am noboby's boss* nor pretend to be.

*apart from those who work for me

See? Just the mention of his name is enough to inspire fallings out and harsh words.