Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: I miss Nicosia. He was like a low ranking STASI functionary patrolling the

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    It was my primary reason for not bothering my hole (factor in pure laziness also).

Dana, a bloke who looks suspiciously like another bloke from Harry Potter, a retired IRA man and a dragon. Further analysis shows other entrants including a bloke called Gay and a gay bloke called David.

And as Lar has suggested above it isn’t really a position of any real power or influence from what I can tell.

I think the wee man got into a bit of bother over the Xmas when your man Castro died and he offered fulsome sympathy and condolences on behalf of the people of Ireland.
    Oh, that's right. He did! Mind you, if you're going to do it for Adolf Hitler, it really wouldn't be fair if you didn't roll out the dead carpet for other authoritarian bāstards, would it?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    It was my primary reason for not bothering my hole (factor in pure laziness also).

Dana, a bloke who looks suspiciously like another bloke from Harry Potter, a retired IRA man and a dragon. Further analysis shows other entrants including a bloke called Gay and a gay bloke called David.

And as Lar has suggested above it isn’t really a position of any real power or influence from what I can tell.

I think the wee man got into a bit of bother over the Xmas when your man Castro died and he offered fulsome sympathy and condolences on behalf of the people of Ireland.
    He's a clown.

As a fan of egg chasing the principal time I see him is at Lansdowne Road being presented to the teams before games. He rarely misses a game. However compared to the relative giants that most rugby players are these days it's quite comical to see him raising his entire arm to shake hands. Hard to tell him apart from the mascots.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, that's right. He did! Mind you, if you're going to do it for Adolf Hitler, it really wouldn't be fair if you didn't roll out the dead carpet for other authoritarian bāstards, would it?
    Different with Dev. Dev was Taoiseach at the time. It was his last act of reinforcing our so-called neutrality but one he miscalculated badly. It was a deeply unpopular move.