Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I miss Nicosia. He was like a low ranking STASI functionary patrolling the

I miss Nicosia. He was like a low ranking STASI functionary patrolling the

message board and reporting anything remotely unorthodox to his superiors. Even a suggestion that Mr Wenger's team selection might have been suspect had him bristling with righteous indignation.

I wonder if even he's had enough of the old french tit's sophistry and spin. I presume he still has his season ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    message board and reporting anything remotely unorthodox to his superiors. Even a suggestion that Mr Wenger's team selection might have been suspect had him bristling with righteous indignation.

I wonder if even he's had enough of the old french tit's sophistry and spin. I presume he still has his season ticket?
    He performs a similar function on Twitter these days, but the fire's gone from his belly, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post

And you think you know better, my friend?

He was the master of passive aggression.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He performs a similar function on Twitter these days, but the fire's gone from his belly, really.
    That's fair enough, I think. He fought the good fight and won.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Balls !!!!!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    And you think you know better, my friend?

He was the master of passive aggression.
    He was a nice old bloke to be fair but he took the whole Arsenal thing very, very seriously.

Some may say a little too seriously, it being a game and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    He was a nice old bloke to be fair but he took the whole Arsenal thing very, very seriously.

He was very much a fan of thon Rachel Riley.

Filthy old búgger.

Filthy old búgger.
    A decent mathematician and now football presenter. All short skirts and long-ish legs. What's not to like eh?

Filthy old búgger.
    Why? Does she play for Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

It is a game, my friend. But then, so is life. How are we to discern a difference between the two?