Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OK, I'll say it: I hope Manchester City get battered on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    After they beat City last time they went on a run of 1 win in 10 games (all comps). Kane came back about half way through that
    Wasn't that during their fabulous Champs League campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Wasn't that during their fabulous Champs League campaign?
    It was - it included home and away to Leverkusen, away to Monaco, Liverpool in the EFL Cup and six league games (five draws four defeats, only actually one loss in the league). They've gone on to win 9 of their last 10 games (7 in 8 in the league)

After they beat City last time they went on a run of 1 win in 10 games (all comps). Kane came back about half way through that
    What kind of f*cking pervert supports Arsenal, knows all that AND speaks German?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    What kind of f*cking pervert supports Arsenal, knows all that AND speaks German?
    Das Knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I need a drink

I need a drink
    We all do, after that. Total vollgeilles Wissen!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Vertongen out for 10 weeks (6 after meds). They are a Kane injury from a rather large hole in their side.....they do have a very nice, balanced 1st XI though
    Yes, they're ****ers basically.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Hold on, 1 win in 10 and they are still second (or third or fourth) in the League*?

*and on current form the best side I would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Hold on, 1 win in 10 and they are still second (or third or fourth) in the League*?

*and on current form the best side I would suggest
    That's it! That's why this year's Premier League is so terrific. We and all our rivals keep winning and it's not doing any of us any good.

For example, Manchester United in sixth place, go on a six-game winning streak. After all that, still in sixth place.

It's on

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    That's it! That's why this year's Premier League is so terrific. We and all our rivals keep winning and it's not doing any of us any good.

For example, Manchester United in sixth place, go on a six-game winning streak. After all that, still in sixth place.

It's on
    No, I disagree.

The way I currently see it I fear the final winner to come from the trio of Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool.

Each of those scenarios are unpleasant and when the least unpleasant scenario is Chelsea then the world is fúcked.