Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I hate searching for Arsenal news and finding articles such as 'Arsene ordered to

I hate searching for Arsenal news and finding articles such as 'Arsene ordered to

sell this player' 'Arsene slammed for treatment of Lucas Perez.

* According to Charlie Nicholas. :hellopen:

and if it isn't him it's Paul Merson.

And the wons that really piss me off is anything that quotes Stan Collymore.
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 01-18-2017 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    sell this player' 'Arsene slammed for treatment of Lucas Perez.

* According to Charlie Nicholas. :hellopen:

and if it isn't him it's Paul Merson.

And the wons that really piss me off is anything that quotes Stan Collymore.
    I quite like Charlie.

Merson on the other hand is a buffoon.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I quite like Charlie.

I like him but the internet have ruined football gossip. I preferred teletext.

I find the Metro the biggest culprit. Especially now one site will post a story then all the others publish a story saying according 'the sun'
    So when you have a quick look you think there is a story building up some momentum when it's just a chain of *******s.

I am still waiting for the News of the world to let us know who the world cup star Arsenal were going to be signing.
    Made a massive deal about it on a Saturday and nothing in the paper :gullible:

I've been waiting years for this.

I like him but the internet have ruined football gossip. I preferred teletext.

I find the Metro the biggest culprit. Especially now one site will post a story then all the others publish a story saying according 'the sun'
    So when you have a quick look you think there is a story building up some momentum when it's just a chain of *******s.

I am still waiting for the News of the world to let us know who the world cup star Arsenal were going to be signing.
    Made a massive deal about it on a Saturday and nothing in the paper :gullible:

I've been waiting years for this.
    I've quit NewsNow for weeks, maybe months now, man. I'm clean.

I quite like Charlie.

Charlie is great - slightly unusual quotes but basically he is saying he likes a player that Arsenal have signed. Slammed is hardly appropriate. As it goes I agree with him - I like the look of Perez, though I would say Iwobi gives something different to the side

I quite like Charlie.

The Sky lads are terrific fun, I reckon. I love The Merse.

From an entertainment point of view, because actual, current players seem a rather a dull lot, a spot of ex-player light-hearted buffoonery is a good thing.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post

From an entertainment point of view, because actual, current players seem a rather a dull lot, a spot of ex-player light-hearted buffoonery is a good thing.
    I watched the Swansea game on Italian Sky Sport
    There is no S on their end of their sports.

The just have one fella talking about football and a woman in a dress in the studio.

I watched the Swansea game on Italian Sky Sport
    There is no S on their end of their sports.

The just have one fella talking about football and a woman in a dress in the studio.
    They take the thing far too seriously, imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Merson has a fat tongue and goes over the top
    10 characters? Pile of cund.