Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Have we signed Inler yet?

Have we signed Inler yet?

weirdly he has a Premier league winners medal.

Have signed Sahin yet? Have we signed Rodrigo Palacio yet?, have we signed Enrico Palazzo yet?
    Have we signed Mexes yet?, Trabelsi?, Trezuget, Higuain, Benzema, Peter Crouch, Joe Cole, Kalou, Martins, Draxler, Morata, Alonso, Saurez, Angel Di Maria, Robinho, Tevez, Imbrahimovic, Kluivert,

Load more I can't be bothered to mention.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Have signed Sahin yet? Have we signed Rodrigo Palacio yet?, have we signed Enrico Palazzo yet?
    Have we signed Mexes yet?, Trabelsi?, Trezuget, Higuain, Benzema, Peter Crouch, Joe Cole, Kalou, Martins, Draxler, Morata, Alonso, Saurez, Angel Di Maria, Robinho, Tevez, Imbrahimovic, Kluivert,

We have signed a World Cup-winning midfielder though

Welcome to Arsenal Heather O'Reilly

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

Would it be controversial to say that nobody really cares about Arsenal ladies team news and they should have a different website.

What's brought this on, P? Our squad is fine, isn't it, and we're doing alright, aren't we?

Anyway, at least we haven't got Claudio Bravo in goal.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

Pic .......?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Pic .......?
    If you must

What's brought this on, P? Our squad is fine, isn't it, and we're doing alright, aren't we?

Anyway, at least we haven't got Claudio Bravo in goal.
    Good point. and Alexis is the best player in the league.

Also anybody got a breakdown of the top scorers in the league and how many of their goals are pelanties?

If you must
    Thank you

Thank you
    She's got those american teeth.

She's got those american teeth.
    I see she's from Kansas City, which will please The Chief, I'm sure.