Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Is it possible that someone is sabotaging Awimb for me, or have I caused something to

Is it possible that someone is sabotaging Awimb for me, or have I caused something to

mean that the following regularly happens?

1) The text box turns grey and I can’t type anything. Can’t even see the cursor on the screen. Just now I had to close and reopen Awimb in a new browser three times for this not to happen.
    2) As I try to scroll down a page it shunts me back up to the top. Again, it sometimes takes three or four efforts for this not to happen

Any reason why this highly irritating sh*t keeps happening?

Don't say I didn't warn you.... the overlords have seen your comments and are monitoring you.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

1) The text box turns grey and I can’t type anything. Can’t even see the cursor on the screen. Just now I had to close and reopen Awimb in a new browser three times for this not to happen.
    2) As I try to scroll down a page it shunts me back up to the top. Again, it sometimes takes three or four efforts for this not to happen

It's the Páedofinder General, m.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Have you tried wiping your ........

it's just not the same anymore.