Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I can't be bothered to read all the Brexit stuff today. has some sort of time frame

I can't be bothered to read all the Brexit stuff today. has some sort of time frame

been put in place?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    been put in place?
    Yes, the wossname will be done in 73 days, then there will be 2 years of 'negotiations' and after that there will be a vote in parliament and after that there will be 'phased' changes.

It's all nonsense. It's never going to happen. They'll kick the can down the road until everyone has something better to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, the wossname will be done in 73 days, then there will be 2 years of 'negotiations' and after that there will be a vote in parliament and after that there will be 'phased' changes.

It's all nonsense. It's never going to happen. They'll kick the can down the road until everyone has something better to worry about.
    So at least another 2 and a half years of rubbish exchange rates then?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

You're wrong about this, you know? I know you always say that, but you're wrong in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    So at least another 2 and a half years of rubbish exchange rates then?
    Actually, the exchange rate at the moment is looking better than it has for ages - rather proving what I said earlier about letting the markets get their panic out of the way early by briefing the press ahead of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You're wrong about this, you know? I know you always say that, but you're wrong in this case.
    Fudge fudge fudge fudge. Even if we officially 'leave' the EU, there will be so many fudged conditions that things will remain essentially the same.

Obviously I could be wrong, I have no crystal ball. Nor, oddly, do you. So we'll just have to wait and see.

My only view on your so called Brexit is one of sympathy.

Sympathy for the poor bastárds who are charged with erecting borders between the 26 and 6 counties on this island.

I expect a large banner shall be erected simply stating "GLWTPIMO".

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Sympathy for the poor bastárds who are charged with erecting borders between the 26 and 6 counties on this island.

They'll get some Poles in to do the job.

Oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Actually, the exchange rate at the moment is looking better than it has for ages - rather proving what I said earlier about letting the markets get their panic out of the way early by briefing the press ahead of time.
    I'm not sure a point here or there is going to do him much good tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I believe the North are having a few governmental issues at the moment - good time to invade, take her back