Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I can't be bothered to read all the Brexit stuff today. has some sort of time frame

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Send in the Irish Army.

Did you see this, sw? Personally, I'm outraged. Are you paying us for this service?

https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/roya...efend-ireland/

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Probably more interesting than the Premier League at the moment
    *******s !!!!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Did you see this, sw? Personally, I'm outraged. Are you paying us for this service?

Jesus Q Christ. And after they betrayed us to Hitler.

Spongers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Jesus Q Christ. And after they betrayed us to Hitler.

Spongers.
    I guess it makes sense to shoot them down over Ireland rather than let them endanger anywhere important.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Are you not enjoying the PL then? I think it's terrific, especially chuckling at Pep (despite the fact he and Bravo will no doubt sort themselves out in time).

We're in with a great chance too.
    I think I overdosed a bit on football over Christmas, r. Seemed to be about two games a day on. I also watched both EFL cup semi final first legs :Hide: In the pub of course. Could summon no enthusiasm for Sunday's games. Though will always watch ours

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

You may try and paint it as protecting us but in reality you are simply protecting yourselves.

Wd us for getting some free protection though I doubt many of these lunatic terrorists have any beef with us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post

We're in with a great chance too.
    Good man R, a genuine LOL moment in a sea of misery and Brexit fuelled concern.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Good man R, a genuine LOL moment in a sea of misery and Brexit fuelled concern.
    If Manchester City think they can win the Premier League with *that* defence, why not us?

And I reckon Bayern Munich will want to watch out and all.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think I overdosed a bit on football over Christmas, r. Seemed to be about two games a day on. I also watched both EFL cup semi final first legs :Hide: In the pub of course. Could summon no enthusiasm for Sunday's games. Though will always watch ours
    Oh, right. Fair enough then.

Personally, I overdosed on the mother- in-law's plum pudding.

And I'd happily do it all again tomorrow. Delicious.