Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: If ever you wanted an example of the retarded definition

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I was about to say even German doesn't have a word as stupid as that and then looked up what it is here.

Fremdenfeindlichkeit - very similar
    Have you experienced such a thing over there?

A local chap near me was behaving like a **** the other week so I called him a ****. He said he didn't like my manners.

Cheeky *******.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I was about to say even German doesn't have a word as stupid as that and then looked up what it is here.

Fremdenfeindlichkeit - very similar
    It's remarkable for a people to look at a word like 'xenophobia' and think 'Nah! That's too short and easy to spell and say. Let's call it something else.'

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post

A local chap near me was behaving like a **** the other week so I called him a ****. He said he didn't like my manners.

Cheeky *******.
    Did fisticuffs ensue, r? Were you forced to teach the fellow a lesson?

Cheeky *******.
    Kick the ****'s **** in r. It's the only language they understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Did fisticuffs ensue, r? Were you forced to teach the fellow a lesson?
    Not a chance. Posh, drunk rosbifs are their worst nightmare.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Not a chance. Posh, drunk rosbifs are their worst nightmare.
    But an Alsacien dared to criticised you - an English gentleman's - manners, r. Honour demands that you at the very least burn the ****'s house down imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    But an Alsacien dared to criticised you - an English gentleman's - manners, r. Honour demands that you at the very least burn the ****'s house down imo.
    There's no need to be vindictive. Enough that they are made aware that they cannot do that there here, as it were.

Not when I am around, at any rate.

Cheeky *******.
    Lots of xenophobia yes - mainly from my Irish friends towards any other nation though