Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So, the search for the wreckage of MH370 has been called off.

So, the search for the wreckage of MH370 has been called off.

On Diego Garcia, the assembled CIA operatives chuckle and glance at the hangar within which the 777 is hidden away. In the undergrowth behind the hangar the jungle is reclaiming the rich soil above the pit filled with the remains of the passengers and crew.

Now the time has come to pack the fuselage with the explosives and programme the GPS for Washington...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    On Diego Garcia, the assembled CIA operatives chuckle and glance at the hangar within which the 777 is hidden away. In the undergrowth behind the hangar the jungle is reclaiming the rich soil above the pit filled with the remains of the passengers and crew.

Now the time has come to pack the fuselage with the explosives and programme the GPS for Washington...
    It's a bit strange they looked for Madeline McCann for longer and that's just one girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's a bit strange they looked for Madeline McCann for longer and that's just one girl.
    Indeed. Particularly odd since we're all pretty sure what happened to Maddy, while the plane thing is a genuine mystery.

At least we've found Per

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    To be fair, Maddy was a pretty little girl and if she was still alive, she may very well be a hot piece of ass by now. And she'd probably end up on Celebrity Big Brother where we'd get to see her in various states of undress. So for that reason alone, I'm happy for the hunt to continue.

You don't think that might look a little...well...odd? Might go against the core CIA principle of plausible deniability, wouldn't you say?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    To be fair, Maddy was a pretty little girl and if she was still alive, she may very well be a hot piece of ass by now. And she'd probably end up on Celebrity Big Brother where we'd get to see her in various states of undress. So for that reason alone, I'm happy for the hunt to continue.
    I'm sorry to disappoint you, but my mum has taken me through the evidence quite convincingly (she got oddly obsessed with the case, for some reason) and I can tell you with some degree of certainty that she's very much not alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm sorry to disappoint you, but my mum has taken me through the evidence quite convincingly (she got oddly obsessed with the case, for some reason) and I can tell you with some degree of certainty that she's very much not alive.
    Do we want to know her conclusion, Burney, or will it be too distressing?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I know, I know. But when the hunt is called off, the teenage Maddy w*nk fantasy dies with it. And that would be the real tragedy of the whole sorry episode.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Do we want to know her conclusion, Burney, or will it be too distressing?
    Oh, basically, the parents (doctors, remember) doped the kids prior to going out for dinner, got the dose wrong, came back from dinner to find Maddy dead, disposed of the body (I can't remember the details on how) and made up the whole abduction cover story.