Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So, the search for the wreckage of MH370 has been called off.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I know, I know. But when the hunt is called off, the teenage Maddy w*nk fantasy dies with it. And that would be the real tragedy of the whole sorry episode.
    I can't believe you've let a reference to my mum pass like that.

I know, I know. But when the hunt is called off, the teenage Maddy w*nk fantasy dies with it. And that would be the real tragedy of the whole sorry episode.
    You are trying too hard to be controversial.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    You are trying too hard to be controversial.
    Monty is just like Mourinho now
    Too familiar
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, basically, the parents (doctors, remember) doped the kids prior to going out for dinner, got the dose wrong, came back from dinner to find Maddy dead, disposed of the body (I can't remember the details on how) and made up the whole abduction cover story.
    Absolute tosh. My ITK, who has contacts in the Police :tapssideofnose:, has assured me that all of the doctors holidaying were part of a peedofile ring who allowed one of Hillary Clinton's ghouls to 'borrow' little Maddy for the night and his bestial attentions led to her death so everyone conspired along with Kate and Gerry to conceal Maddy's body. They are all, of course, still very active in the hospitals of The North were they contrive to take up consultancies in peedyatrick units.\

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, basically, the parents (doctors, remember) doped the kids prior to going out for dinner, got the dose wrong, came back from dinner to find Maddy dead, disposed of the body (I can't remember the details on how) and made up the whole abduction cover story.
    I've said that since day 1. See them quite often at Everton games and have to have to control myself not to say something.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I've said that since day 1. See them quite often at Everton games and have to have to control myself not to say something.
    Why? They made a mistake, but not a particularly horrible one, and they have paid such an enormous price that I fail to see how anyone with children can't feel for them.

Burney's mum is wrong, of course. I thought no one believed that nonsense anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Why? They made a mistake, but not a particularly horrible one, and they have paid such an enormous price that I fail to see how anyone with children can't feel for them.

Burney's mum is wrong, of course. I thought no one believed that nonsense anymore.
    Statistically, the odds of B's mum being right significantly outweigh the other version of events....see also JonBenét Ramsey

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Statistically, the odds of B's mum being right significantly outweigh the other version of events....see also JonBenét Ramsey
    Thank you for standing up for my mum like a gentleman, psrb. I refused to engage with this foul colonial.

To be fair, Maddy was a pretty little girl and if she was still alive, she may very well be a hot piece of ass by now. And she'd probably end up on Celebrity Big Brother where we'd get to see her in various states of undress. So for that reason alone, I'm happy for the hunt to continue.
    You might wish to note she would be 13 now. Would that qualify in your view as "a hot piece of ass"?

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    You might wish to note she would be 13 now. Would that qualify in your view as "a hot piece of ass"?
    Oh, ffs, mo! He dangled that bait hours ago and it was none too fresh then! We all studiously ignored it for a very good reason.