Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sword, Musket & Machine Gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It's more to do with the strength of the beer than the looks (nowadays anyway) - that appears to be 3.3%, so definitely mild. And quite possibly a women's drink
    3.3%?!? To call that weak as piss would be an understatement, since I strongly suspect my piss of a Saturday morning has a higher alcoholic content.

I'm not sure how one would even go about trying to get drunk drinking such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Kirkstone Black
    Remember the days of Afghan Black? Came in a red kellophane wrapper.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    'Dark mild', indeed. It's clearly a stout.

Attachment 413

Your Irishness is showing imo.
    There seems to be about a quarter of a pint missing from that.

3.3%?!? To call that weak as piss would be an understatement, since I strongly suspect my piss of a Saturday morning has a higher alcoholic content.

I'm not sure how one would even go about trying to get drunk drinking such a thing.
    I do not drink in order to become inebriated, b. I do not use alcohol in that way. I drink to savour the maker's art.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Remember the days of Afghan Black? Came in a red kellophane wrapper.
    And Red Lebanese, Durban Poison and Acapulco Gold.

A couple of years ago I bought a large lump of unnamed hash which came wrapped in an Afghan newspaper, which added a pleasing authenticity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    There seems to be about a quarter of a pint missing from that.
    The norf, innit

And Red Lebanese, Durban Poison and Acapulco Gold.

A couple of years ago I bought a large lump of unnamed hash which came wrapped in an Afghan newspaper, which added a pleasing authenticity.
    Afghan black was the pleasingly sticky, malleable one, wasn't it? Had the consistency of Plasticine.

Afghan black was the pleasingly sticky, malleable one, wasn't it? Had the consistency of Plasticine.
    The squidgy stuff, yes, I think so.

That ******* is ignoring me, btw.

The squidgy stuff, yes, I think so.

That ******* is ignoring me, btw.
    You should've gone with the 'bought your book' thing. That would've made you a paying punter and deserving of response.

I'd do it, but then it'd look like there's an army of middle aged men who want to know where he got his jacket and that would definitely be weird. He's probably already considering contacting the police after your tweet.