Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sanchez and his sulks.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I heard that Rooney nearly broke someone's leg yesterday but that didn't make it onto MOTD 2, either.
    Even in "dramatic" slow motion* it doesn't look that bad. Free kick, a yellow maybe. Leg breaker?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEmTqVgkSyM

*Come to think of it, that might be Rooney and Milner at full pace

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Match of the Day didn't even bother showing it in their highlights package.
    They did as a) I saw it and b) this was my only exposure to the Arsenal family this weekend.

Briefly, but they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He threw his gloves down and pulled the hood of his coat over his face. Very childish
    I like how it is dismissed as "he just wants to play football".

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    They did as a) I saw it and b) this was my only exposure to the Arsenal family this weekend.

Briefly, but they did.
    All I saw was the graphic come up mentioning the substitutions. They may have shown it in the crap after the football, but I fast forward through all that **** for fear of having to listen to Gerry Linacre. They certainly didn't bother with it during the game highlights.

All I saw was the graphic come up mentioning the substitutions. They may have shown it in the crap after the football, but I fast forward through all that **** for fear of having to listen to Gerry Linacre. They certainly didn't bother with it during the game highlights.
    No they cut to it, or whatever the correct term is, during the match coverage as like you I don’t bother with the post-game reacharound.

Simply showed him sat with the coat over his head and then panned out to show the whole bench with him far right, coat over his head. He looked a little silly as has been suggested.

I watched this yesterday morning when sober, which is how I roll with MOTD, no point in watching it live at the time.

May I suggest you use this as a template for future football highlights programming consumption.

No they cut to it, or whatever the correct term is, during the match coverage as like you I don’t bother with the post-game reacharound.

Simply showed him sat with the coat over his head and then panned out to show the whole bench with him far right, coat over his head. He looked a little silly as has been suggested.

I watched this yesterday morning when sober, which is how I roll with MOTD, no point in watching it live at the time.

May I suggest you use this as a template for future football highlights programming consumption.
    This is odd, as I remember being struck by the fact that they didn't show it as there'd been a hoo-hah about it. I shall check the recording tonight.

This is odd, as I remember being struck by the fact that they didn't show it as there'd been a hoo-hah about it. I shall check the recording tonight.
    Are you calling me a liar?

Pal.

Edit: They did brush over it as let’s be honest it is nothing, made a story only because of his ongoing contract stuff.

He will be sold in the summer, oh yes. Not because of this incident, just how football operates.
    Last edited by SWv2; 01-16-2017 at 11:49 AM.

Are you calling me a liar?

Pal.

Edit: They did brush over it as let’s be honest it is nothing, made a story only because of his ongoing contract stuff.

He will be sold in the summer, oh yes. Not because of this incident, just how football operates.
    Not at all. Simply saying I will check the facts in order to satisfy my own curiosity.

By the way, your Dancing Leprechaun is currently dancing right next to another one on my screen advertising 'Rainbow Riches'. It's quite disconcerting.