Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So, are Everton a big good or are City a bit shít?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Everton played well yesterday and took the chances they created. City were very poor I thought, noticeable at how often they conceded possession, Silva noticeably a few times given his talent.
    Dribbly players often do concede posession though. See also Alexis Sanchez. Suarez even.

Zabaleta and Toure, worked a dream last week v West Ham. Less so yesterday.

Perhaps he sees PZ and he saw Lahm when he first went to Bayern.

They have a big hole where Fernandinho and Gundogan should be operating and not a lot of real options to fill it.
    Meh - cup games. As I said, their recruitment policy is odd and left them short in several positions

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Dribbly players often do concede posession though. See also Alexis Sanchez. Suarez even.
    True though if I was to compare Silva to any member of the Arsenal family it would be Ozil who (no statistics to prove this) I suspect concedes possession a lot less than then Chilean.

Very bad day at the office for them, kind of how we were at Bournemouth on 60 mins before the marvellous turnaround, City simply never looked like getting back into the game at any point.

My City sources are more finger pointy at very powerful people in the background than at PG, the Begiristain and Sorrano people who have presided over many transfer windows of very underwhelming acquisitions which in turn has left them with a very suspect back 4 who are mostly all aged (Sagna, Kolarov), average (Clichy), ****ing useless (Otamendi) or banjaxed (Kompany).

A rum mix for any manager, even a “genius” one.

The two players he specifically asked for in the months leading to his arrival he got neither

True though if I was to compare Silva to any member of the Arsenal family it would be Ozil who (no statistics to prove this) I suspect concedes possession a lot less than then Chilean.

Very bad day at the office for them, kind of how we were at Bournemouth on 60 mins before the marvellous turnaround, City simply never looked like getting back into the game at any point.

My City sources are more finger pointy at very powerful people in the background than at PG, the Begiristain and Sorrano people who have presided over many transfer windows of very underwhelming acquisitions which in turn has left them with a very suspect back 4 who are mostly all aged (Sagna, Kolarov), average (Clichy), ****ing useless (Otamendi) or banjaxed (Kompany).

A rum mix for any manager, even a “genius” one.

The two players he specifically asked for in the months leading to his arrival he got neither
    The Bilbao centre half? And which other one?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    The Bilbao centre half? And which other one?
    Our very own Hector.

He knew the defence needed to be addressed so they signed Sane, Nolito, Gabriel Jesus and others.