Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Reading The Times thing with Trump this morning, it becomes clear that The Donald is

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Seems unlikely that anything will kick off. After all, Bikers For Trump will be providing a 'Wall of Meat' for him and having your security provided by biker gangs never goes wrong, does it?
    They won't need to touch Trump. Just blow up a load of anti-Trump protesters and accuse Russia. Every newspaper and all 17 Intelligence Agencies will say that Russia did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    They won't need to touch Trump. Just blow up a load of anti-Trump protesters and accuse Russia. Every newspaper and all 17 Intelligence Agencies will say that Russia did it.
    Certainly, Comrade Putin would never get involved in violence against his political opponents, would he? Poor old Vlad, why does everyone make up so many lies about him? He's a lovely man with no murderous tendencies whatsoever, and a charming, liberal attitude to the heemasexers as well as top, top respect for the borders of soevreign nations, yes.

http://news.sky.com/story/the-putin-...nated-10369350

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Certainly, Comrade Putin would never get involved in violence against his political opponents, would he? Poor old Vlad, why does everyone make up so many lies about him? He's a lovely man with no murderous tendencies whatsoever, and a charming, liberal attitude to the heemasexers as well as top, top respect for the borders of soevreign nations, yes.

Whataboutery

To be fair, though, I'm all for locking up Greenpeace activists. French had the right idea about that lot if you ask me. Dirty hippies.

I'm going to always spell dictonionary like this and see how long it takes to become acceptable by usage. Useage perhaps. I can't be arsed looking it up in a dictonionary.
    Isn't it a question of timing? If I prepared a meal for you, I made it myself. If I pre-prepared it, I did so in such a way that it required virtually no preparation once you had arrived. Seems logical to me.

Then again, I failed every grammar test I ever wrote. Boys did math, girls did grammar. Twas ever thus.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    math

Fùcking septic.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Isn't it a question of timing? If I prepared a meal for you, I made it myself. If I pre-prepared it, I did so in such a way that it required virtually no preparation once you had arrived. Seems logical to me.

Then again, I failed every grammar test I ever wrote. Boys did math, girls did grammar. Twas ever thus.
    No. What you've described there is 'preparation'. It's all 'preparation'. The fact that some aspects of it took place before others does not alter the fact or make the term 'pre-preparation' any less tautological.

No. What you've described there is 'preparation'. It's all 'preparation'. The fact that some aspects of it took place before others does not alter the fact or make the term 'pre-preparation' any less tautological.
    This reminds me of the discussion of pre-assists.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Fùcking septic.
    I shall never refer to it as 'maths', I'm afraid.

For no reason other than that it sounds stupid. I have to cling to the odd bit of my homeland, Ash.

Irregardless, I think there is some merit in my argument.