Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Reading The Times thing with Trump this morning, it becomes clear that The Donald is

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    ... Indeed, I think them ingredients in what promises to be an enormously entertaining next few years.
    What really interests me is whether if - as I suspect it will - the United States comes through his Presidency just fine or even better off, will this lead people to question just how important who happens to be President actually is?
    I doubt he will last a few months, let alone a few years. The people who run the USA have made it very clear that they have no intention of letting him get in their way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I doubt he will last a few months, let alone a few years. The people who run the USA have made it very clear that they have no intention of letting him get in their way.
    He'd better keep away from grassy knolls?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Just to clarify, would that be a prefix or a pre-prefix?
    I think a pre-prefix is when you cook up the smack in a spoon. The prefix is when you put it in the syringe from the cotton wool and tighten the belt around your arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They haven't even published anything lately that made me laugh out loud at their lunacy. Surely they must realise that the only reason many people read the thing at all is in order to mock?
    The transers have gone disappointingly quiet. They were always good for some lunacy.

Even the Boy Owen has stopped telling us how perfect Venezuela is

I must say, I am currently bewildered to see the left championing the trustworthiness of the CIA. Don't times change?

The transers have gone disappointingly quiet. They were always good for some lunacy.

Even the Boy Owen has stopped telling us how perfect Venezuela is
    Whenever I hear him these days (not often since he blocked me on Twitter), he seems very grumpy. You do wonder whether it's starting to dawn on him that he's been wrong about pretty much everything all this time.

He'd better keep away from grassy knolls?
    Deffo.

Something might happen on Friday.

Deffo.

Are you ITK a?

Deffo.

You realise, of course, that now if anything does happen on Friday, you'll be getting waterboarded before you can say 'extraordinary rendition'?

Are you ITK a?
    Seems unlikely that anything will kick off. After all, Bikers For Trump will be providing a 'Wall of Meat' for him and having your security provided by biker gangs never goes wrong, does it?