Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you wash your jeans?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    pssst, he's Irish b
    I'm only glad Sir C isn't here to hear about this. He's quite fastidious in his own way and this would distress him no end.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm only glad Sir C isn't here to hear about this. He's quite fastidious in his own way and this would distress him no end.
    I'm not in the least surprised, b. I suppose sw is probably curing an aul' pig in the bath, so there's nowhere to clean the clothes unless Mrs sw pops down to the Liffey to bash them agin a rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    How about your leather trousers?
    The Marc Almond ones ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm not in the least surprised, b. I suppose sw is probably curing an aul' pig in the bath, so there's nowhere to clean the clothes unless Mrs sw pops down to the Liffey to bash them agin a rock.
    Oh, you are here. This is alarming stuff. When you met sw did you notice a musty odour emanating from his downstairs?

Oh, you are here. This is alarming stuff. When you met sw did you notice a musty odour emanating from his downstairs?
    Happily I haven't smelt anything since 1988. Admittedly he didn't look particularly hygienic, but I assumed he had simply spent the morning tarmacing a road.

We shouldn't really mock the third world b. They have money now, of course, but it will take hundreds of years of education and an enlightenment to bring them to civilised standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Happily I haven't smelt anything since 1988. Admittedly he didn't look particularly hygienic, but I assumed he had simply spent the morning tarmacing a road.

We shouldn't really mock the third world b. They have money now, of course, but it will take hundreds of years of education and an enlightenment to bring them to civilised standards.
    I don't think I'd ever be able to meet him now without thinking about what's in his trousers.

I don't think I'd ever be able to meet him now without thinking about what's in his trousers.
    Jesus christ man, do you mind!

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Jesus christ man, do you mind!
    I'm sorry, sw, but I can't get my mind off your pestiferous lower portions.

I'm sorry, sw, but I can't get my mind off your pestiferous lower portions.
    Nor can your Mum.

*My sincerest apologies to the ultimate Mrs B. You will appreciate I never indulge in this gutter humour but this one had to be done.