Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you wash your jeans?

I'd wear jeans 2 days in a row at most. Usually the same pair at the weekend and then in the wash.
    Why would anyone think it's okay not to wash their jeans?

Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    I'd wear jeans 2 days in a row at most. Usually the same pair at the weekend and then in the wash.
    Hear, hear, norn. I'm frankly disgusted with sw and can only assume he has galloping crotch rot.

Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    Do you fall over a lot or roll around in the muck?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Do you fall over a lot or roll around in the muck?
    YOU'RE SWEATING AND OOZING INTO THE INSIDE OF THEM, MAN!

All your little piss dribbles and farts go into them - of course you need to wash them.

I only get my jeans washed when they become slimy after 3 weeks
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    How about your leather trousers?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    YOU'RE SWEATING AND OOZING INTO THE INSIDE OF THEM, MAN!

All your little piss dribbles and farts go into them - of course you need to wash them.
    Your piss dribbles and farts go into your pants in general. If you choose to go commando then so be it, I (unlike you and Norn) am not the clothing police.

I should point out that the latest episode was merely an experiment following the pre-printed guidelines provided by the jeans manufacturer who specifically said wear for 6 months before washing.

Being extreme I did the denim equivalent of turning the switch up to 11 and went further, 7+ months.

Normally speaking I would go around 3-4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    You disgust me, you animal.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Your piss dribbles and farts go into your pants in general. If you choose to go commando then so be it, I (unlike you and Norn) am not the clothing police.

I should point out that the latest episode was merely an experiment following the pre-printed guidelines provided by the jeans manufacturer who specifically said wear for 6 months before washing.

Being extreme I did the denim equivalent of turning the switch up to 11 and went further, 7+ months.

Normally speaking I would go around 3-4 months.
    We all know that piss dribbles can soak through pants and into the crotch of a trouser, sw. And farts can pass though cloth. You are walking around in pissy, farty, sweat-soaked trousers. Are you not ashamed?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    We all know that piss dribbles can soak through pants and into the crotch of a trouser, sw. And farts can pass though cloth. You are walking around in pissy, farty, sweat-soaked trousers. Are you not ashamed?
    pssst, he's Irish b
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar