Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Just on the Taylor thing, I'm not sure people realise just how good John Barnes was.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Just a **** Souness
    Souness was more terrifying than he was an actual cünt imo. He seemed to be permanently in the grip of a psychotic episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Souness was more terrifying than he was an actual cünt imo. He seemed to be permanently in the grip of a psychotic episode.
    Souness was also an exceptionally talented player as well as being quite terrifying

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    found it

4:06 the camera angle makes it look better than it was
    Jaysus lord has the PL ever seen a worse player than Frances Benali, god he was shocking

For those of you who haven't played at a sufficiently high level, Dickov shaped his body and foot to hit it into the top left corner but tried to play it with the outside of his foot into the top right corner.

He got the first bit right, and the second bit badly wrong.

Souness was also an exceptionally talented player as well as being quite terrifying
    He's terrific on the telly. And was a proper midfielder* too.

*Not a fanny dancer.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Good pundit as it goes.

mad as a box of frogs imo

1200.jpg
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    He's terrific on the telly. And was a proper midfielder* too.

*Not a fanny dancer.
    Speaks with clarity, precision and menace.

*Elbowy cùnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Speaks with clarity, precision and menace.

*Elbowy cùnt.
    Twelve stones of Highland barbed wire, as Bill McClaren would say.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."