Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: No surprise here - Michael Jackson's fans/family have taken offence...

  1. #1

    No surprise here - Michael Jackson's fans/family have taken offence...

    Can't even do a písstake these days. Not a bad likeness imo. Who was the awimber who bought MJ tickets just before he carked it? He was gutted iirc.

    mjf.jpg
    Last edited by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat; 01-12-2017 at 11:17 AM.
    'It's 1-0 to the Arsenal and that's just the way we like it.' George Allison

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Can even do a písstake these days. Not a bad likeness imo. Who was the awimber who bought MJ tickets just before he carked it? He was gutted iirc.

    mjf.jpg
    I had started a job that sold tickets 3 days before Michael Jackson kicked the bucket.

    It was mayhem doing refunds.
    I think the boss had already paid off his mortgage with it he was left right in the ****.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Can even do a písstake these days. Not a bad likeness imo. Who was the awimber who bought MJ tickets just before he carked it? He was gutted iirc.

    mjf.jpg
    Is that Noel Fielding?

    I remember the mad Jacko fan. He refused to accept that his hero was a nonce, too.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is that Noel Fielding?

    I remember the mad Jacko fan. He refused to accept that his hero was a nonce, too.
    I wonder if Michael Jackson had a catchphrase.
    How's about that then Billie Jean?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is that Noel Fielding?

    I remember the mad Jacko fan. He refused to accept that his hero was a nonce, too.
    Joseph Fiennes. It's for a uk tv show called Urban Myths...which I'm sure will be hilarious. Apparently Jacko's daughter and sundry others have taken offence at a white chap playing him. Not sure why really...
    'It's 1-0 to the Arsenal and that's just the way we like it.' George Allison

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Can even do a písstake these days. Not a bad likeness imo. Who was the awimber who bought MJ tickets just before he carked it? He was gutted iirc.

    mjf.jpg
    The race card is being played.

    It's a confusing one. They seem to object to a white actor playing Michael Jackson.

    It don't matter if you're black or white.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I wonder if Michael Jackson had a catchphrase.
    How's about that then Billie Jean?
    I've always assumed that once he'd finished, he do that little scream, grab his crotch, tip his hat over one eye and moonwalk backwards out of the room.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've always assumed that once he'd finished, he do that little scream, grab his crotch, tip his hat over one eye and moonwalk backwards out of the room.
    Probably worth it to see that.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    The race card is being played.

    It's a confusing one. They seem to object to a white actor playing Michael Jackson.

    It don't matter if you're black or white.
    The race issue is surely secondary to the fact that they've managed to make him look even less like a real human than Michael Jackson actually did?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Probably worth it to see that.
    Oh, yes. Say what you like about him, but he was a born entertainer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •