Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: No surprise here - Michael Jackson's fans/family have taken offence...

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Joseph Fiennes. It's for a uk tv show called Urban Myths...which I'm sure will be hilarious. Apparently Jacko's daughter and sundry others have taken offence at a white chap playing him. Not sure why really...
    Is it coz the fella is too dark skinned to play Jacko? Bloody racists those Jacksons

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I had started a job that sold tickets 3 days before Michael Jackson kicked the bucket.

    It was mayhem doing refunds.
    I think the boss had already paid off his mortgage with it he was left right in the ****.
    Feckin middle-men parasites. Like Expedia, creaming 19% off everyone's hard-earneds. They must have more sponds than Croesus by now. See also football agents etc.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Feckin middle-men parasites. Like Expedia, creaming 19% off everyone's hard-earneds. They must have more sponds than Croesus by now. See also football agents etc.
    that's why I found a new job 3 years later.

    Used to like the Club Level though especially when the dinner was included.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    that's why I found a new job 3 years later.

    Used to like the Club Level though especially when the dinner was included.
    Club Level bought you dinner? Bloody hell, that's generous for an Irisher.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Club Level bought you dinner? Bloody hell, that's generous for an Irisher.
    I do like Club Level's romantic view of London.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •