Register now to unlock a matched free bet from Ladbrokes for up to £50 (18+, T&C’s apply)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No surprise here - Michael Jackson's fans/family have taken offence...

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Joseph Fiennes. It's for a uk tv show called Urban Myths...which I'm sure will be hilarious. Apparently Jacko's daughter and sundry others have taken offence at a white chap playing him. Not sure why really...
    Is it coz the fella is too dark skinned to play Jacko? Bloody racists those Jacksons

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I had started a job that sold tickets 3 days before Michael Jackson kicked the bucket.

It was mayhem doing refunds.
    I think the boss had already paid off his mortgage with it he was left right in the ****.
    Feckin middle-men parasites. Like Expedia, creaming 19% off everyone's hard-earneds. They must have more sponds than Croesus by now. See also football agents etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Feckin middle-men parasites. Like Expedia, creaming 19% off everyone's hard-earneds. They must have more sponds than Croesus by now. See also football agents etc.
    that's why I found a new job 3 years later.

Used to like the Club Level though especially when the dinner was included.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    that's why I found a new job 3 years later.

Used to like the Club Level though especially when the dinner was included.
    Club Level bought you dinner? Bloody hell, that's generous for an Irisher.
    The moral values I've learnt in my life I've learnt through football. Arsene Wenger

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Club Level bought you dinner? Bloody hell, that's generous for an Irisher.
    I do like Club Level's romantic view of London.