Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone got any snow yet?

Anyone got any snow yet?

I'm hoping we get a decent burst of it as I'm all set up to work from home tomorrow.

Lie in

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm hoping we get a decent burst of it as I'm all set up to work from home tomorrow.

Lie in
    Glwtpimo. Fúck all except in the highlands and northern England uplands. Thunder snow my arsenal.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Lie in
    Yep - loads of it thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Glwtpimo. Fúck all except in the highlands and northern England uplands. Thunder snow my arsenal.
    Nothing up here.. not expecting much, if any.... coastal area and Scotland likely to get it
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I haven't liked to ask for fear of sounding silly, but what on earth is 'thunder snow' supposed to be?

Is it like Thundercats?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Nothing up here.. not expecting much, if any.... coastal area and Scotland likely to get it
    Thought there'd be some in the Peak District? No road closures mentioned on the radio though. Usual fuss about nowt.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Your mum is likely to get it

I haven't liked to ask for fear of sounding silly, but what on earth is 'thunder snow' supposed to be?

Is it like Thundercats?
    I think it's just a snow storm with added thunder and lightning for effect That's what it looked like on the telly anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Your mum is likely to get it
    If you come up to see her she'll get a good 2 inches
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Thought there'd be some in the Peak District? No road closures mentioned on the radio though. Usual fuss about nowt.
    Is Sir C still in North? He was hoping for a bit of snow to drive in, I think.