Thread: Loving the twitter outrage at the new Alexis banner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Loving the twitter outrage at the new Alexis banner

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I don't get the banner

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I don't get the banner
    Nor do I really. Do you think it's a young person's thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Nor do I really. Do you think it's a young person's thing?
    It’s a ****ing ****e banner.

RedAction possibly think such a show of affection will influence the Chilean in his impending decision to stay or leave. I recall other similar-ish incidents of utter face palming stupidity in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I don't get the banner
    I assume it's some sort of plan to make him feel so attached to the club that he won't leave. Personally, I rather like it and as BGM says, the fact it's winding so many people up, it has to be a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    It’s a ****ing ****e banner.

RedAction possibly think such a show of affection will influence the Chilean in his impending decision to stay or leave. I recall other similar-ish incidents of utter face palming stupidity in the past.
    Why are there dogs in it, sw? What have dogs got to do with anything? Is it a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Why are there dogs in it, sw? What have dogs got to do with anything? Is it a joke?
    C'mon, B, get with the program. It's Atom & Humber, they go everywhere with him, on his private jet, in virtually any social media post. He even has their names on his boots

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I assume it's some sort of plan to make him feel so attached to the club that he won't leave. Personally, I rather like it and as BGM says, the fact it's winding so many people up, it has to be a good thing
    Oh, I see. It's a bit sad, desperate and creepy if you ask me. Like an ex-girlfriend sending you naked pictures of herself to try and win you back.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, I see. It's a bit sad, desperate and creepy if you ask me. Like an ex-girlfriend sending you naked pictures of herself to try and win you back.
    Pic?

10 f*cking characters

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    C'mon, B, get with the program. It's Atom & Humber, they go everywhere with him, on his private jet, in virtually any social media post. He even has their names on his boots
    Humber? Why has he named his dog after a river that goes through Hull?

Anyway, the best dog ever owned by an Arsenal player was Manuel Almunia's.