Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: nobody will be around this time of day. but at what stage should I

nobody will be around this time of day. but at what stage should I

start purchasing some just for men.

It's going rather grey now. and white hair in my beard. It doesn't look good on me. if anything my hair has gone a strange texture.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

It's going rather grey now. and white hair in my beard. It doesn't look good on me. if anything my hair has gone a strange texture.
    PM Sir C imo

Shave the beard imo. Just pretend the rest looks 'distinguished', even if you can't bring yourself to believe it.

Welcome to the beginning of old age.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Shave the beard imo. Just pretend the rest looks 'distinguished', even if you can't bring yourself to believe it.

Welcome to the beginning of old age.
    I can't lose the beard until I have finished my fitness regime.
    I've been using to hide my fat face for the past 10 years.

I can't lose the beard until I have finished my fitness regime.
    I've been using to hide my fat face for the past 10 years.
    I will admit to using the Just For Men for a brief period when the shock of greying first hit me. It's foul stuff and just comes off on your pillow. Also, the tyranny of dyeing your hair is that you're trapped in the lie and - unless one day you are prepared to turn up to work completely grey having been lustrous of tone the previous day, you end up as that bloke who's 50 and obviously dyes his hair.
    Best to just accept it. Lose the beard as they just make you look even older once you reach a certain age and keep your hair shortish as the longer it is, the greyer it'll look.