Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Football content

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Who's injured now? I saw Robshaw is out and Haskell hurt himself on his return. Although good to see Kruis and Launchbury will be available. To be honest as well as Robshaw has played under Jones i think Itoje will be just as good. No idea who would play at 7 if Haskell is out. I'm not really a fan of Wood and Harrison is just ****e.
    Just to be really meta, and threadjack the threadjack, whatabout Paddy Lowe to Williams?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Just to be really meta, and threadjack the threadjack, whatabout Paddy Lowe to Williams?
    That's been touted around for a while

Ah, but will Morgan keep his place with the competition from Billings, among others?

I'll be honest A, i'm still in mourning over dear Jenson quitting. I've not really paid any attention to the off-season stuff. I just hope the new engine regs make it a bit more competitive next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I'll be honest A, i'm still in mourning over dear Jenson quitting. I've not really paid any attention to the off-season stuff. I just hope the new engine regs make it a bit more competitive next season.
    Yes, but it was a bit putting-him-out-of-his-misery tbf. Not that he needs the money, but Sky should hire him instead of that useless cůnt Johnny Herbert. He might even give Johnny-big-boots Brundle a run for his money in commentary. "Oi Brundle! No! You haven't raced a formula one car for twenty years! You're not an expert any more! [/harryenfield]"

Yes, but it was a bit putting-him-out-of-his-misery tbf. Not that he needs the money, but Sky should hire him instead of that useless cůnt Johnny Herbert. He might even give Johnny-big-boots Brundle a run for his money in commentary. "Oi Brundle! No! You haven't raced a formula one car for twenty years! You're not an expert any more! [/harryenfield]"
    For the record, I think Sky's F1 coverage is ace. Really, really, really ace. Well done Sky.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    For the record, I think Sky's F1 coverage is ace. Really, really, really ace. Well done Sky.
    Yes, they do a good job. Except Herbert who is nice but pointless. The best thing about Sky's coverage is that that massive gobshíte Eddie Jordan isn't on it.

Yes, they do a good job. Except Herbert who is nice but pointless. The best thing about Sky's coverage is that that massive gobshíte Eddie Jordan isn't on it.
    Who's the chap that calls the actual race itself, not the Martin Tyler, the Andy Grey fella? He's brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Who's the chap that calls the actual race itself, not the Martin Tyler, the Andy Grey fella? He's brilliant.
    Martin Brundle.

Not Johnny-big-boots Brundle ^^
    Martin Brundle.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fůckers even more.