Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Football content

Football content

How should we line up going forward? Giroud to carry on starting up front? Sanchez back up front? Personally i'd have Sanchez there and i'd like to see Perez get a few games.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    How should we line up going forward? Giroud to carry on starting up front? Sanchez back up front? Personally i'd have Sanchez there and i'd like to see Perez get a few games.
    Tough one - hard to drop Giroud now, but have to say with Mesut back, would prefer to move Sanchez up top and play Perez

Rugby Content
    Our pack is ****ed

What about Welbeck?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Tough one - hard to drop Giroud now,
    True, but give him a few more weeks and the task will be a lot more straightforward.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    What about Welbeck?
    Give it a few weeks and he can play on the right. I think Walcott is still unwrapping his coffee machine.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    What about Welbeck?
    You think he's shít.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Tough one - hard to drop Giroud now, but have to say with Mesut back, would prefer to move Sanchez up top and play Perez

Rugby Content
    Our pack is ****ed
    Who's injured now? I saw Robshaw is out and Haskell hurt himself on his return. Although good to see Kruis and Launchbury will be available. To be honest as well as Robshaw has played under Jones i think Itoje will be just as good. No idea who would play at 7 if Haskell is out. I'm not really a fan of Wood and Harrison is just ****e.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You think he's shít.
    Average, mediocre - not ****.

I do like him all the same.

Rugby Content
    Our pack is ****ed[/QUOTE]

Arsenal-esque injury list

Who's injured now? I saw Robshaw is out and Haskell hurt himself on his return. Although good to see Kruis and Launchbury will be available. To be honest as well as Robshaw has played under Jones i think Itoje will be just as good. No idea who would play at 7 if Haskell is out. I'm not really a fan of Wood and Harrison is just ****e.
    Marler has broken his leg, with Mako out as well, we are inexperienced at prop. Haskell, Kruis and Hartley won't play before the France game which isn't ideal. Assume Hughes will play 8 and hopefully Itoje at 6 as you say. Sam Underhill signing for Bath is good news for next season. A proper No 7 apparently. I'm sure we will get by against France at home. Think Ireland have to be favourites for the whole thing though