Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Any views on the Section 40 / Leverson 2 thing?

Any views on the Section 40 / Leverson 2 thing?

Max Moseley as a kind of press regulator. How odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It's a tough one, but in the interests of intellectual consistency, and with a slightly heavy heart as the mainstream media is basically evil, I think it has to be a "not for me, Clive".

Shockingly, I haven't really kept up with the whole thing, but the thought of Mosley having influence in anything is concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Shockingly, I haven't really kept up with the whole thing, but the thought of Mosley having influence in anything is concern.
    As I understand it, any paper not signing up to be regulated by Impress, which he funds, will have to pay the legal costs of both sides if they are sued, even if they win. #lawyersrubhands

As I understand it, any paper not signing up to be regulated by Impress, which he funds, will have to pay the legal costs of both sides if they are sued, even if they win. #lawyersrubhands
    Yes - come to think of it I was listening to a report on the radio that said roughly that. Sounded bizarre, but does seem to be the case. Just reading something in the FT which suggests the Culture Secretary will **** it out the window, by which I mean file it away for the time being until further inquiries are held