Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arise Sir Drug Cheat

is a gallon and a half of Guinness performance enhancing?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'm fairly sure those Irish rowers were on something
    Steak and spuds.

Those two are just clean mad young lads from West Cork, any person that lives in Ireland would probably know somebody like them.

There was a documentary on RTE about them over Xmas, now very obviously beyond the interviews they are hugely dedicated sportsmen but I am not sure they have had a lot of PR or media training.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Steak and spuds.

Those two are just clean mad young lads from West Cork, any person that lives in Ireland would probably know somebody like them.

There was a documentary on RTE about them over Xmas, now very obviously beyond the interviews they are hugely dedicated sportsmen but I am not sure they have had a lot of PR or media training.
    Yes. I'm sure there's not EPO or other illegal performance enhancing substances in West Cork. They haven't even got the internet yet, have they?

Steak and spuds.

one of my old bosses was Irish. he have his steak and potatoes all the time. But whilst having his steak he'd have a pint of milk with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    one of my old bosses was Irish. he have his steak and potatoes all the time. But whilst having his steak he'd have a pint of milk with it.
    Perfectly normal behaviour behind closed doors.

I have seen adults do this in restaurants mind you.

Perfectly normal behaviour behind closed doors.

I have seen adults do this in restaurants mind you.
    No adult ought to drink milk. It's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What? How dare you suggest that all our brave, asthmatic cyclists who receive mysterious medical packages whose contents nobody can remember might be in any way suspicious?! How dare you suggest that Sir Braddles Wiggles' sudden 'retirement' may simply be a means of quitting before he gets busted!? These are vile calumnies!

You, sir, are beneath contempt!
    asthmatic cyclists

Next thing you know, Burney, SW will be wondering why good old Mo went from a virtually nobody in middle distance running, at the relatively advanced age of 26, to the most dominant middle distance runner in the history of sport, only after beginning to work with a coach who is well known for encouraging doping, to the extent that numerous athletes have testified under oath that he taught them how to dope.

Cynical Irisher that he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No adult ought to drink milk. It's wrong.
    I am afraid I make you wrong there.

Would allow myself a large glass of milk most nights (obviously if not drinking). Cold milk, a rake of biscuits. Job done.

I am afraid I make you wrong there.

Would allow myself a large glass of milk most nights (obviously if not drinking). Cold milk, a rake of biscuits. Job done.
    I quite like a glass of milk with a bacon sandwich.

and I am not a fan of a cup of tea or coffee with English breakfast. I'll ask for some juice as I won't ask for milk. plus when I was a kid I didn't trust cafe milk.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    asthmatic cyclists

Next thing you know, Burney, SW will be wondering why good old Mo went from a virtually nobody in middle distance running, at the relatively advanced age of 26, to the most dominant middle distance runner in the history of sport, only after beginning to work with a coach who is well known for encouraging doping, to the extent that numerous athletes have testified under oath that he taught them how to dope.

Cynical Irisher that he is.
    Sure, but these athletics cases are almost irrelevant. It's everywhere. The real game-changer will come if anyone ever blows the lid off football, but I really don't know if there's the will to do so.