Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arise Sir Drug Cheat

Arise Sir Drug Cheat

Absolutely laughable how naive this is

http://www.bbc.com/sport/athletics/38533433

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Absolutely laughable how naive this is

http://www.bbc.com/sport/athletics/38533433
    Not so sure, probably the 2nd most tested athlete after Bolt. Something would have come up by now......and yes I appreciate his coach has some "history" but still like to think/hope he's clean

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Not so sure, probably the 2nd most tested athlete after Bolt. Something would have come up by now......and yes I appreciate his coach has some "history" but still like to think/hope he's clean
    Passing the tests is easy, you stop taking the drugs in advance of the tests so that they clear your system. That's how Ben Johnson, Linford Christie and so many other athletes passed the tests for years. Out of contest testing is fairly easy to avoid as well, although Mo had to miss two tests in the year before London 2012, one away from a 4 year ban.

The circumstantial evidence is overwhelming, I'm afraid PRSB.

Passing the tests is easy, you stop taking the drugs in advance of the tests so that they clear your system. That's how Ben Johnson, Linford Christie and so many other athletes passed the tests for years. Out of contest testing is fairly easy to avoid as well, although Mo had to miss two tests in the year before London 2012, one away from a 4 year ban.

If he's training in the US, USADA turn up at any hour to do the test. in and out of competition. You have to disclose where you will be so they are able to find you at anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    If he's training in the US, USADA turn up at any hour to do the test. in and out of competition. You have to disclose where you will be so they are able to find you at anytime.
    Unless you're Serena, in which case you lock yourself in the panic room until they've gone away.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Unless you're Serena, in which case you lock yourself in the panic room until they've gone away.

There is a fighter in the UFC Tim Kennedy who is also in the national guard. He does the Hunting Hitler show on the History channel.
    He saw someone on his drive as he came home and pulled a gun on them. it was one of the Usada testers
    Then made him wait a bit as he come back from working out so made the Usada fella watch him take a shower.

This makes me wonder how there are not more drug test failures in the Premier league.

I find this very odd. You have 20 teams. let's say 25 players per squad. 500 young lads aged earliest 16 and latest mid 30s, athlete
    cash on the hip. you'd think you'd at least get a few more recreational drug use failures here and there.

Yet it doesn't seem to happen often. unless they are kept quiet. .

Year Number of Samples Rule Violations
    2014-15 2286 9

From the FA.

Which is probably why he spends time training in remote parts of Africa where it's much harder to access him. In fact, he has trained at a facility in Africa where the chap running the facility was recently charged with - yes you guessed it - the distribution of drugs.

Which is probably why he spends time training in remote parts of Africa where it's much harder to access him. In fact, he has trained at a facility in Africa where the chap running the facility was recently charged with - yes you guessed it - the distribution of drugs.

This makes me wonder how there are not more drug test failures in the Premier league.

I find this very odd. You have 20 teams. let's say 25 players per squad. 500 young lads aged earliest 16 and latest mid 30s, athlete
    cash on the hip. you'd think you'd at least get a few more recreational drug use failures here and there.

Yet it doesn't seem to happen often. unless they are kept quiet. .

Year Number of Samples Rule Violations
    2014-15 2286 9

From the FA.
    As Arsene has said, until you do blood testing the screening is not credible as EPO doesn't show in wee-wee tests.