Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Psrb --->

Psrb --->

With regards to if I am still enjoying fatherhood, yes it is all going very well. He is at a very fun stage at the moment where he is much more interactive, always happy and smiling and hasn't learnt how to have attitude or a strop yet. So all good!

It must be going well as we have the second one coming in June...

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    With regards to if I am still enjoying fatherhood, yes it is all going very well. He is at a very fun stage at the moment where he is much more interactive, always happy and smiling and hasn't learnt how to have attitude or a strop yet. So all good!

We've just decided to have a second one

Ooh congratulations.... who is the dad this time
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Congratulation.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Ooh congratulations.... who is the dad this time
    Well the first one has hair so that rules you out on that one, though I still have my suspicions about the maitre d at my wedding...

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    We've just decided to have a second one
    How much holiday will you get with 2? You must have about 3 years off work?

I am just looking forward to having 8 weeks holiday again this year.

Well the first one has hair so that rules you out on that one, though I still have my suspicions about the maitre d at my wedding...
    Well bowled mm
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Congrats to you and the good lady

Our 2nd is at that stage as well, although now on the move The elder daughter is great with her little sister, so all is going swimmingly.....until the baby hits 2

How much holiday will you get with 2? You must have about 3 years off work?

I am just looking forward to having 8 weeks holiday again this year.
    240 days paid leave each but you can spread that out over 18 months. I gave my girlfriend 180 of my days on the first one (she spread them out over 15 months) and i have 60 left that i'll spread out over 4-6 months. Our little one has just started throwing tantrums when he doesn't get his own way (like not having kids tv on) so i've picked the perfect time to take my leave

Oh, and congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    240 days paid leave each but you can spread that out over 18 months. I gave my girlfriend 180 of my days on the first one (she spread them out over 15 months) and i have 60 left that i'll spread out over 4-6 months. Our little one has just started throwing tantrums when he doesn't get his own way (like not having kids tv on) so i've picked the perfect time to take my leave

Oh, and congratulations!
    Nothing a good thrashing won't solve Billy