Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: So, we're behind Spurs and the sky has not fallen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I can't recall the specifics but I seem to recall the general belief that they would fall apart in his absence but I think Son stepped up and played really well, turns out he is a very decent player.

I've never liked Giroud. Stupid haircut, stupid beard, mirror loving over dramatic ****.
    I know what it is; you think Olivier is keeping Higuain out of the side
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I've never liked Giroud. Stupid haircut, stupid beard, mirror loving over dramatic ****.
    You just described Ljungberg as well. What is it you have against attractive men, SW?

You always seemed to like me.

it will be interesting to see how spurs manage their finances as they build a new stadium - we used it as an excuse to drop out of being front line title contenders

I lost faith in Wenger many years ago, so part of me wants to see spurs have success to highlight the failings of our current manager - but the more realistic part knows that Wenger is untouchable and spurs success or otherwise would have no bearing on his future. Couple this with my childhood indoctrination and traditional hatred (family support dates back to the early 1920s) and I only ever want to see spurs fail - I'd rather we overtook them on the last day of the season to avoid relegation than beat them to 2nd place

arsenal fans only panic when spurs are 4 pts in front wirh one game to go
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

even then spurs would **** it up
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'