Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So, we're behind Spurs and the sky has not fallen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Wanyama seems to have recovered his ability to bundle opponents off the ball without getting penalised. He lost it for a while at Saints, who got pissed off with him being a card-magnet, I gather.

tbh though I thought Chelsea played the better football overall, if you ignore the Delhi-Al-E shaped hole in their defence.
    Chelsea were average, I thought. They always are when I watch them (Us, Liverpool and last night).

Have they actually beaten anyone decent lately?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Chelsea were average, I thought. They always are when I watch them (Us, Liverpool and last night).

Have they actually beaten anyone decent lately?
    My experience as well this season. I was amazed at how much space there was in midfield for Spurs to knock it about. Players like Wanyama and Dembele were receiving the ball in the middle of the pitch with no Chelsea player within 5 yards.

As far as I remember Chelsea beat only City that were any good. And for the first 60 minutes of that game City ripped them apart and should have been 2 or 3 nil up. Chelsea were very lucky that day.

So basically Liverpool or Spurs will win the league