Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So, we're behind Spurs and the sky has not fallen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Nothing wrong with a physical approach A.

Dembele was superb from what I saw.

They are a decent team, no point in denying it. Every bit as good as us but we have those little elements of stardust which they lack.
    It's the quality of their delivery from wide areas where they have the edge on us. Pisses me off.

Also, why can't we produce a Harry Kane?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    It's the quality of their delivery from wide areas where they have the edge on us. Pisses me off.

Also, why can't we produce a Harry Kane?
    We did produce him, I thought? Point taken though.

Few big clubs can grow their own world class forwards, not just us.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    We did produce him, I thought? Point taken though.

Few big clubs can grow their own world class forwards, not just us.
    Yeah but why can it be them but not us. I guess they might justifiably ask why they can never finish above us, even when we've had a supposedly **** season and they've had a great one

Yeah but why can it be them but not us. I guess they might justifiably ask why they can never finish above us, even when we've had a supposedly **** season and they've had a great one
    Because we are a much, much bigger club than them with the resources and finances to go with it. It is only normal than on most occasions the bigger teams end at the top.

They can keep him, imo. We are a Champions League club, they are not.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."