Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do any of you have charities you donate too?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Chuggers? They're just trying to earn a living (#redg) and is it not legal to tell 'em to fùck off over there?
    I am not sure you are “allowed” to just verbally abuse any person on the street A, perhaps not illegal in the strictest sense but quite sure plod / An Garda Siochana could pull you up on some minor by-law or other.

Professional beggars A. No better than the Roma / Romanian / whatever sat beside the cash machine on Upper Street.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I am not sure you are “allowed” to just verbally abuse any person on the street A, perhaps not illegal in the strictest sense but quite sure plod / An Garda Siochana could pull you up on some minor by-law or other.

Professional beggars A. No better than the Roma / Romanian / whatever sat beside the cash machine on Upper Street.
    Never understood why they sit by cash machines, I'm clearly there because I have no cash and no, I'm not going to give you a note when I get some!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Never understood why they sit by cash machines, I'm clearly there because I have no cash and no, I'm not going to give you a note when I get some!
    At least it means you have money. From their point of view, I mean.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Sit near a pub, always come out of there with a load of shrapnel in my pocket which I'll happily donate*

*I won't. I have an issue with the homeless which involves me being sucker punched and having my head kicked in on Oxford Street as I wouldn't give him my pizza

Sit near a pub, always come out of there with a load of shrapnel in my pocket which I'll happily donate*

*I won't. I have an issue with the homeless which involves me being sucker punched and having my head kicked in on Oxford Street as I wouldn't give him my pizza
    Well, quite. They probably know the response they'll get will be somewhat .. unpredictable.

Risk v Reward and a' that..
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It means he has notes
    Notes are not spare change
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

St Lukes Hospice...when I moved to a new place last summer I donated a lot of old furniture for their charity shop.

Just one thing though...according to my annual tax return £92 has gone towards Overseas Aid....does this count as charity? I think it does which means everyone can feck right off about me not being charitable....£92 in overseas aid...Jesus fkin Christ....so every time I work I'm paying for some kid in Africa.

There's the amount that went to the Eu budget...grrrrr #brexit

I don't give much to charity. Poppy Day is the one I observe religiously.

But in my will if my wife goes first, most of my money will go to charities and cultural institutions.

Can't ever turn your back on these nutters, PSRB. That's rule one for survival in tha citay.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Can't ever turn your back on these nutters, PSRB. That's rule one for survival in tha citay.
    I was very, very drunk